Digitrax UT4D Duplex Radio Equipped Utility Throttle
The UT4D is designed for easy to use Duplex radio control of trains and their functions. The UT4D is perfect if you're looking for a "traditional" style throttle. They are ideal for operating sessions and are great for novice users as well. Their intuitive operation makes them easy for anyone to use, no need to plugin to select or dispatch your locos.
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 Duplex Transciever (sold separately)
- No need to Plug in to select or dispatch locomotives, complete wireless operation.
- 4-digit addressing
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation (does not have extended function (13-28) capability)
- Direction switch with center break position
- Large knob for precise throttle control
- Traditional walkaround operation
- Automatic locomotive selection and speed matching features
- UT4 does not allow programming or turnout control
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 InfraRed Receiver sold separately)