Caboose Industries HO Rigid Ground Throw 101R
Strong, self-lubricating black Delrin ground throws with external cam for strength and maximum throw. Molded on pin for direct mounting. All 100 series (Rigid) stands require modelers to fabricate a spring connecting link between the stand and the turnout.
Has internal springs so they can be directly connected to the turnout throwbar. Operating ground throws include five different connectors: flat blade for Roco, small diameter pin for Micro-Engineering, .083" hole for Peco, 90 degree slender shaft for Atlas, and large pin for most other turnouts. Also includes shim plate to raise the stand to height if needed.
- .190" Travel
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.