Caboose Industries N Ground Throw with Connectors-Sprung for Atlas Code 55 switches CAB222s
Strong, self-lubricating black Delrin ground throws with external cam for strength and maximum throw. Molded on pin for direct mounting. Has internal springs so it can be connected directly to the turnout throwbar and allows a slidebar travel of 0.135". Measurements indicate the maximum amount of side-to-side travel when the lever is thrown.
Has internal springs so they can be directly connected to the turnout throwbar. Made for Atlas Code 55 turnouts.
Will also fit PECO, Micro Engineering, and Shinohara with the included end fitting attachments.
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black Delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.