DCC Specialties RRampMeter III DCCSP-RRampV3
RRampMeter Version III
Accurately measures DCC, AC and DC Volts and Amps!
Includes RRampMeter with Enclosure, Clip Leads, and battery backup.
PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
The amazing RRampMeter designed for Model Railroaders by DCC Specialties does what no other meter can do!
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
The only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts/Amps.
- Also measures AC and DC Volts/Amps.
- Costs less than DVMs that cannot measure DCC. Ver I, II, & III rated at 10 Amps and Ver IV rated at 20 Amps.
- Measures true RMS Volts/Amps, +/- 2%.
- Suitable for all scales.
- No batteries required.
- Designed for Left/Right-hand use.
- PCB length 5.63″; Enclosure length 4″, width 2″, height 1.25″
- Adjustable contacts permit direct track voltage measurements for all scales.
- Test or Clip Leads (Fig. 3) can also be used for other applications.
- Test Leads or Layout Wiring can be conveniently connected to the rear screw/socket terminals (not shown).
- Designed as a portable troubleshooting tool or as a panel-mount meter (Fig. 1).